Twister Impact Rated Multi-Material Drill Bit
- Custom-Ground Drill Tip geometry allows the bit to drill through multiple materials for versatility and convenience.
- Twister Impact Rated ¼” quick-change shank means drill bits can be rapidly interchanged within power tools (including impact drivers) for convenient and hassle-free drilling.
- High Quality Alloy Steel provides durability and strength for the drill bit to withstand the torsional impact of an impact driver.
- 1 Piece Body Construction ensures concentricity of the drill bit during the drilling process for more accurate holes and a secure fixing fit.
- Copper brazed at 1100°C. Furnace brazing process uses a copper braze at 1100°C to give the ultimate bond between body and tip, allowing the drill bit to perform longer and produce a greater number of holes.
Designed for use in:
- Soft bricks
- Lightweight Blocks
- Medium-density blocks
- Concrete common bricks
- Red facing bricks
- Sheet metal
- Soft ceramic tile
- Not designed for use in heavy-duty masonry materials
- Do not use on SDS hammer action
- Performs better in hard masonry materials on percussion function
- For metal and tile drilling use rotary only
- 6.0mm. The overall length of 150mm and a working length of 95mm.
Made in the UK.
Are you a Wholesaler? Get in touch.
For bulk quantities contact us to find your local wholesaler