LINIAN NanoClip™ (100 Pack)
The NanoClip™ is a fire-safe, 18th Edition compliant cable clip designed to fit 2mm and 3mm Fibre Optic cables, hearing loop cables and other small diameter cables. The NanoClip™ is suitable for domestic, commercial, and industrial use and ideal for any installation where a faster, safer, simpler… and smaller solution is needed.
The NEW LINIAN NanoClip™ has already been trialled very successfully and approved by two major companies in the fibre cable installation industry. Now, LINIAN is bringing it to the wider market.
LINIAN NanoClip™ (100 Pack) is suitable for:
- Fibre Cables and all other small diameter cables
- Hearing Loop cables
- Small signal cables
- CCTV cables and alarm cables
- 18th Edition compliant cable clip
- Secure, single-component design
- Quick & easy installation
- No plastic
- Melt point >1200°C
- No plugs, screws or washers needed
- Corrosion-Resistant, UV Stable Coating
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Discreet and barely visible
- Made in Britain
Standard Colours: White/Black/Brown
- To suit 2mm or 3mm cable diameters
- Recommended spacing: 300mm
- Hole Diameter* 3mm
- Hole depth: 16mm
*Varies for best fixing according to the substrate.
For more information, click here.
Sold in packets of 100.
The NanoClip™ is available direct and through official LINIAN stockists now. Check out our stockist map to find your local supplier. Order through participating Voltimum Plus partners including CEF, KEW Electrical, Shop 4 Electrical and Medlock Electrical Distributors and earn free rewards when you shop.
For more information, call 0141 465 4858.
Are you a Wholesaler? Get in touch.
For bulk quantities contact us to find your local wholesaler