Team LINIAN are attending the Elexshow Coventry on the 20th and 21st September at the Ricoh Arena – the second last show of the year! As the UK’s dedicated tradeshow for electrical contractors, the two-day event is expected to attract tons of companies.
Ian Arbuckle, Managing Director at LINIAN explains why people should visit their stand: ‘As well as being the only full compliant, single component, time saving solution – LINIAN Fire Clips have been tested to withstand high temperatures in multiple scenarios including mechanical shock.
We are always reviewing, testing and refining our range so are delighted to be able to showcase our newest product – the LINIAN SuperClip™!
The new range of products (which like are entire range are 18th Edition compliant) are available up to 25mm diameter and are suitable for larger cables and conduits. Manufactured from heavy gauge steel, they provide a robust, quick to install and fire rated alternative to traditional cleats and saddles with a single component installation.
These shows are the ideal way to show people what our products are all about. I could talk all day long about the benefits but you are best to see, feel and try the product for yourself. If you are attending, we would encourage you to visit Stand E24’.
LINIAN truly believe Fire Safety should be a right, not a privilege and we have taken the most innovative steps to ensure that even the smallest components within the design and installation process of a building comply with wiring regulations and prevent premature collapse of cables’.
Installation of the LINIAN Fire Clip in 3 easy steps:
- Drill 6mm diameter hole into the required material
- Slide the LINIAN Clip over the cable, so that it is seated in the rounded area
- Compress the LINIAN Clips legs and simply insert into the hole by hand
The LINIAN Fire Clip is:
- Compliant with the recommendations for Fire Rated Cable Fixings BS 7671 18th Edition
- Three times faster to install than traditional methods
- Expertly designed to save time, money and lives
The LINIAN Fire Clip also meets the following standards:
- Independently fire rated tested to 90 minutes (EU)
- Burn tested with a melting point of >1000 degrees Celsius
- Pull out or tensile load equal to 244 newtons = one bag of cement
LINIAN is a family owned and run pioneering business based in Scotland specialising in the manufacture and distribution of patented fire rated cable clips to make cable installations faster, safer and simpler.
The result of years of advanced technical research and direct experience, the LINIAN Fire Rated Cable Clip is a unique single component design, meaning that there are no screws, nails, washers or plastic in the substrate meaning significant advantages to the installer to save time, money and lives.