LINIAN T&E Clip™
For flat twin & CPC cabling
LINIAN T&E Clips are designed specifically for twin, cpc cabling and PVC trunking. Suitable for all substrates, they provide a robust fixing designed to support an impressive tensile load of 24kg. With T&E Clips, the installer can anchor fixings for wire safely and form a bend in the cable without having to remove the cable clip to do so. T&E Clips also provide a neat, easy and versatile substitute and eradicate the need for screws, plugs and plastic. All LINIAN products are fire-rated, tested in temperatures up to 1200° and will not melt like traditional methods.
T&E Clips are designed to provide a lasting fix, however, if a design change is required, the clips can be simply removed with a set of pincers.
Our T&E Clips™ are ideal for:
- Twin, cpc cabling and PVC trunking
- Anchor fixings for wire etc
- Available Colours: White/Grey
- Recommended spacing: 300mm
- Hole Diameter* 6mm
- Hole depth: 30mm
- Supports a max tensile load of 24kg
- Corrosion Resistant – UV Stable
- 18th Edition Compliant
- Fire-resistant >1000°C
Available to suit cable diameters:
- 7mm x 4mm (1mm T&E Clip)
- 9mm x 5mm (1.5mm T&E Clip)
- 10mm x 5mm (2.5mm T&E Clip)
- 13mm x 6mm (4mm T&E Clip)
- 14mm x 7mm (6mm T&E Clip)
- 18mm x 9mm (10mm T&E Clip)
*Varies for best fixing according to the substrate.
See LINIAN T&E Spec Sheet 2020 for further details.