The Original Single Component Fire-Rated Fixing
Equip yourself with an extraordinary upgrade in fire cable clip design that delivers major benefits in efficiency, safety and value for money.
Perfected through years of development, this exceptional innovation looks simple – and it is. The fire rated cable fixings are expertly designed to save time, money and lives, this remarkable evolution of a vital building component can help you make every job neater and more effective than ever.
- Round cables and PVC Trunking
- For single and double cables
- Anchor fixings for wire etc
- Corrosion Resistant – UV Stable
- 18th Edition Compliant
- Fire-resistant >1200°C
Available Colours: Red/Black/White as standard For Cream/Purple/Yellow/Orange/Galvanised/Copper & specialist colours – MoQ’s & lead times may apply.
- Range to suit cable diameters from 4mm – 14mm
- Recommended spacing: 300mm
- Hole Diameter* 6mm
- Hole depth: 30mm
- Supports a max tensile load of 24kg.
*Varies for best fixing according to the substrate.
See LINIAN-FireClip-Spec-Sheet-2020 for further details.