LINIAN Coaxial Clip™
Designed to make installation of RG59 coaxial cabling faster, safer and simpler.
RG59 coaxial ‘Shotgun’ cable is commonly used for CCTV installation and allows the installer to send power and a video signal down just the one cable, saving installation time and money by fitting a single cable rather than two. LINIAN RG59 Coaxial Cable Clips provide a neat, easy and versatile substitute for plastic cleats and saddle clips and eradicate the need for screws, plugs and plastic, saving the installer even further installation time. Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
Coaxial Clips™ are a neat, easy and versatile fixing. Simply drill a 6mm hole, slide the clip over the cable(s) and push/tap it in. It’s that easy!
All LINIAN products are fire-rated, tested in temperatures up to 1200° and will not melt like traditional installation methods. Coaxial Clips™ are available in multiple sizes and colours to perfectly fit and match the cables.
Coaxial Clips™ are designed to provide a lasting fix, however, if a design change is required, the clips can be simply removed with a set of pincers.
LINIAN Coaxial Clips™ are ideal for:
- CCTV, AV and Satellite TV installations
- RG59 Coaxial ‘Shotgun’ Cabling
- Available Colours: Black/White
- Recommended spacing: 300mm
- Hole Diameter* 6mm
- Hole depth: 30mm
- Supports a max tensile load of 24kg
- Corrosion Resistant – UV Stable
- 18th Edition Compliant
- Fire-resistant >1200°C
- Salt-spray tested >1000 hours
- 90 & 120 minute fire resistant, meeting BSi and DIN classifications
- Tested to London Underground standard for smoke emissions
- Neat & Tidy aesthetic – designed to blend in with the cable
- Made in Britain
*Varies for best fixing according to the substratLINIAN Coaxial Spec Sheet 2020e.
See for further details.