Install our Fire Rated Cable Clips in Three Simple Steps
It only takes three simple steps to install LINIAN:
- Drill a hole into your substrate: We suggest a 6mm hole to a 30mm depth for our Fire Clips, T&E, Coaxial Clips. For our Super Clips we suggest a 10mm hole to a 40mm depth.
- Slide the clip over the cable or conduit: Make sure it’s seated in the rounded area of the clip.
- Compress and push it home: Pinch the legs of the clip together and push into the hole by hand. You can also tap it in with a soft hammer if needed.
Our fire-rated clips are fast and easy to install. With no need for additional plugs, screws or washers, you can just drill a hole slide our clips over the cable, push into the wall and go- it really is that simple.
How to remove a LINIAN Fire Clip
If you experience design changes or you have made a slight error, our clips can be easily removed. To remove a LINIAN Clip from any substrate, without damaging the substrate or the hole, all you will need are a pair of carpenters pincers:
- Slide the carpenters pincers around the clip.
- Compress the legs of the clip back together.
- Pull the clip safely from the hole.