LINIAN is a proud family business which was established in Glasgow in 2006 by current directors Wes and Jean Arbuckle. The business is named after their two children, Lynne and Ian, who joined the business in August 2015.
The LINIAN Fire Clip
The original LINIAN Fire Clip was first created by Wes Arbuckle, born out of a real need to have a faster, safer and simpler way of installing cabling. Although it was primarily produced for installing security and fire alarm cabling, Team LINIAN noticed an ever-increasing demand to use the product for other applications including Building Management System/control cabling, security and access control, low voltage flexible cabling, extra-low voltage cabling and data and network cabling.
The LINIAN Fire Clip is a time-saving alternative for installing fire resistant cables on brickwork, concrete, masonry, wood studs and wood beams compared to conventional methods. Perfected through years of development, this exceptional innovation looks simple – and it is. Expertly designed to save time, money and lives, this extraordinary evolution of a vital building component can ensure that every job is neater, tidier and more effective than ever.
The LINIAN Fire Clip is:
- Compliant with the recommendations for Fire Rated Cable Fixings BS 7671 Amendment 3 and BS7671 18th Edition 2018
- Three times faster to install than traditional methods
- Expertly designed to save time, money and lives
It also meets the following standards:
- Compliant with BS 5839
- Independently fire rated tested to 120 minutes (BSEN50200) and 90 minutes (DIN 4102-12)
- Burn tested with a melting point of >1000℃
- Pull out or tensile load equal to 244 newtons = 25kg – that’s the equivalent of a bag of cement!
All of our LINIAN Fire clips are available to order from your wholesaler today with fast delivery. We keep a large stock of LINIAN clips ready to meet the demands of any job. For more information on our fire cable clips contact us today. Join LINIAN’s #InstallationRevolution